May 22, 2019
Stuffing the blogroll
Kent tagged me for round two of his swivel feeds experiment. To recap: Kent, bored with many of his feeds, gutted his feed reader. With only the meat and bones left, Kent asked for help with the stuffing.
So trying to keep your particular tastes in mind, here are my contributions to the recipe, Kent:
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf sage, crumbled: indexed by Jessica Hagy. Jessica packs a lot of flavor into a small space — a chart on an index card.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery: [Geeks Are Sexy] Technology News. Even though you read a lot of tech news feeds already, I like [GAS] because it’s succinct and well-written. OK, and they also had me contribute some posts (shameless self-promo disclaimed). Adds crunch.
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion: Middle Zone Musings, by Robert Hruzek. Robert always gives you something to laugh about as well as something to think about. Flavor and texture.
- 6 tablespoons melted butter: The Marketing Technology Blog, by Doug Karr. Doug covers a lot of ground, from, um, marketing to, um, technology — and he carries on great conversations with his readers. Gives consistency to the whole.
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper: Wonderland or Not, by cooper. Cooper => Alice => Wonderland… or not. An insightful 22-year-old anthropology student with an edgy sense of humor. Adds zing.
Hope you enjoy my contributions, Kent!