This is a bit like gaming the system. OK, it’s a lot like gaming the system. But heck, I’m game!
Robert Hruzek tagged me in this little link-love pyramid scheme. But it looks like he left himself out of the list, so I’ve added him in.
My only dilemma is what three blogs to add to the list. Don’t anyone be offended — I’m going to pick the three members of my blogroll who have the lowest Technorati rank, so they can get some much-deserved help.
***Start Copying Here:***
Here are the rules:
1) Write a short introduction paragraph about how you found the list and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.
2) COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can accessible for, go ahead and change the titles of the blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.
3) Take the three blogs listed under “My New Faves” and move them to “The Original Faves” list.
4) Add 3 Blogs that you’ve just added to your Technorati Favorites to the “My New Faves” section. Remember to also add the “Fave Me” link next to your new blogs (i.e. http://technorati.com/faves?sub=addfavbtn&add=
5) Add everyone on this list to your Technorati Favorites List by clicking on “Fave the Site.” Those who want to respond will fave you back. If not, you will for sure get the benefits of faves from the bloggers who continue this list after you.
My New Faves
The Original Faves
***End Copying Here***