- Eliminating the Programmer
Been there, done that, came to the same conclusions — twenty years ago. So why are people still trying to solve this non-problem?
- Aiyeeee 7.0: Microsoft browser threat on the loose
Did you really need one more reason to ditch Internet Exploder?
- Zzz-mail: What happens when sleepwalkers go online – Telegraph
I sometimes program in my sleep — judging from some of my past bugs.
- We are gods with anuses: another look at “terror management theory.”
Brilliant, with enough interesting links to use up your whole day.
- computer terms: spelling and pronunciation
"You say LINE-ux, but I say LIN-ux…"